Synchronize the configuration between two Emby servers

Guest Skynet.v01

Guest Skynet.v01
Hello

I have an Emby server on a Raspberry which is working fine. I have a backup on another raspberry where all the media are synchronized.
However, I would also like to synchronize the Emby configuration and be able to access both servers independently.
I first tried to synchronize all of the Emby folders (in / etc, / opt ...) but it generates conflicts between the two servers (media that no longer launch or connection impossible on one of the servers for example).
I would like to synchronize the users and the settings for each of them (media read for example) but also the modifications made to the media on the main server (media modified manually because they were not recognized). Would it be possible to have a precise list of files and / or folders to synchronize in order to be able to use the two servers without conflict?

Thank you

PenkethBoy

open the dashboard of each server side by side in a browser and go through the settings one by one

some will be diff - ip addresses and maybe paths etc but most should be the same or can be

users settings will be the most fun if you have customised them