Page Up / Page Down in Live TV Guide

ldsbicyclist

ldsbicyclist

Hello, I am having trouble with the scrolling function in Theater on TV display mode. When on the guide in Theater I have a channel or show highlighted in green I hit page down it will go down a page but that is it, it will not keep scrolling, same with page up. When I press page up it will go 1 page up, when I hit page down it will skip where the green highlight is, essentially going 2 pages down. I have found when hitting the end key and clicking in an empty area it starts working as it should until I hit an arrow key to put the green highlighted area where I want. Now when I switch it to desktop display mode, I highlight a show or channel and hit the page down key it will go 1 page in either direction and not do anything else until I hit an arrow key, it returns to where it was. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/29/2020 at 10:44 PM, ldsbicyclist said:

Hello, I am having trouble with the scrolling function in Theater on TV display mode. When on the guide in Theater I have a channel or show highlighted in green I hit page down it will go down a page but that is it, it will not keep scrolling, same with page up. When I press page up it will go 1 page up, when I hit page down it will skip where the green highlight is, essentially going 2 pages down. I have found when hitting the end key and clicking in an empty area it starts working as it should until I hit an arrow key to put the green highlighted area where I want. Now when I switch it to desktop display mode, I highlight a show or channel and hit the page down key it will go 1 page in either direction and not do anything else until I hit an arrow key, it returns to where it was. 

Any chance on this issue being fixed?