Incorrect LiveTV Channels won't go away

QbertMedia

QbertMedia

So I decided to try using MediaPortal today instead of NextPVR today. I uninstalled the NextPVR plugin and installed MediaPortal (both plugin and software).  It didn't go well So I uninstalled MediaPortal (Both the plugin and the software on the PC). I then reinstalled the NextPVR plugin. When I restarted Emby the channels from MP were in there but not the NextPVR channels were not. I tried everything I could think of to get them back even going so far as restoring the server configuration from the last 3 days. That didn't remove the MediaPortal channels from Emby but it did allow me to add back the channels from NextPVR. So the problem is I have duplicates the ones from NextPVR that work and the ones from MediaPortal that do not. I know I have removed all traces of MediaPortal as much as I can (I used Revo Uninstaller on the MediaPortal Software, SQL Database software & the MPextended service Emby software. 

What should I try next?

Screenshot below shows the guide with the correct channels as well as the incorrect channels.

EmbyScreenshotGuide.thumb.png.e35c6485f485e686cd6f9d65b0338b1d.png 

mark-in-dallas

Try refreshing the Guide Data in Live TV.  I know one of the last things it does is to remove channels that are no longer there.  I'm not sure if that includes channels brought in with plugins, but it should be quick and easy to check.

QbertMedia

Lol so I tried that like 10 times and nothing happened. I went into scheduled tasks and ran all of them and nothing. I went to bed and 8 hours later everything was fixed. Is there a DB cleanup that runs overnight?

Robert

You have to let it finish on it's own.  It's one of the very last steps that takes place (removing old channels).