"Get Emby Premiere"

calbanese
Go to solution Solved by ebr,

calbanese

Hi,

I have Emby Premiere and for years there haven't been any issues. Recently, I've been having an issue I had years ago where Movies or TV Shows "disappear" usually due to my Stablebit array losing a drive for a short time.  I am currently having this issue again with a few shows.  

Before I go crazy and replace my USB drive enclosure, I thought that this time the issue may be Emby, more than the drives because while I have Emby Premiere, the interface on the server always shows "Get Emby Premiere" at the top so there it acts like I don't have a premiere subscription.  On my other PCs that button is not shown, so I am worried there is some sort of corruption or issues on the server. Emby Premiere plugins (Backup, for example) work, but I can't help thinking something odd is going on. Idid uninstall and reinstall but since I am using a backup file I am worried that migh be an issues.

Anyone have any idea as to whether the "Get Emby Premiere" button could indicate some sort of  issue?  (also, if this button is always there and designed that way, its obnoxious). 

Screenshot 2020-11-08 091145.png

• Solution

Hi.  Do you have any browser plug-ins like Privacy Badger?  I think your disc issue and this issue are likely completely separate.

calbanese

Ha - that was it! I actually briefly considered that but because I use Brave as my brower on the working PCs which sort of acts like Privacy Badger I didn't think it was that. Thanks so much,