Validate Subscriptions failed

roormonger
Go to solution Solved by roormonger,

And if you look in your scheduled tasks, where does that one show?  I'm guessing that is from a plug-in.

Happy2Play

Just guessing but do you see this issue if you disabled Ombi? 

But as ebr mentioned not sure what the task if for.

Not seeing the failed attempts in the log so you may need to enable debug logging.  Note you have to restart Emby when enabling and disabling debug logging.  Dashboard-Logs

Edited by Happy2Play

roormonger
8 minutes ago, ebr said:

And if you look in your scheduled tasks, where does that one show?  I'm guessing that is from a plug-in.

All the way at the bottom.

Happy2Play

What is the Subscriptions plugin?  Who developed it?

2020-11-04 13:28:27.215 Error TaskManager: Error
    *** Error Report ***
    Version: 4.5.2.0
    Command line: /opt/emby-server/system/EmbyServer.dll -programdata /var/lib/emby -ffdetect /opt/emby-server/bin/ffdetect -ffmpeg /opt/emby-server/bin/ffmpeg -ffprobe /opt/emby-server/bin/ffprobe -restartexitcode 3 -updatepackage emby-server-deb_{version}_amd64.deb
    Operating system: Linux version 5.4.0-52-generic (buildd@lgw01-amd64-060) (gcc version 9.3.0 (Ubuntu 9.3.0-17ubuntu1~20.04)) #57-Ubuntu SMP Thu Oct 15 10:57:00 UTC 2020
    Framework: .NET Core 3.1.7
    OS/Process: x64/x64
    Runtime: opt/emby-server/system/System.Private.CoreLib.dll
    Processor count: 8
    Data path: /var/lib/emby
    Application path: /opt/emby-server/system
    System.NullReferenceException: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
       at Subscriptions.SubscriptionsScheduledTask.Execute(CancellationToken cancellationToken, IProgress`1 progress)
       at Emby.Server.Implementations.ScheduledTasks.ScheduledTaskWorker.ExecuteInternal(TaskOptions options)
    Source: Subscriptions
    TargetSite: Void MoveNext()

Edited by Happy2Play

• Solution
roormonger

Lol. I'm stupid. I completely forgot I installed the "Subscriptions" plugin. I never even thought about the error being from a plugin. I just figured if it was from a plugin, it would have stated it in the error or something. Sorry for the waste of time.

Yeah, It was a private gig I took on, it shouldn't be available on my GitHub. It was supposed to be a private plugin. Sorry.