Opensubtitles problem

rodainas

rodainas

Am trying to download subtitles using the plugin, the plugin gives me result when searching but it wont let me download them.

I got this error on the log.

I understand there is a limit to download but is me just trying to download a couple of times with no success, I cant be at the limit because the server has never downloaded any subtitle.

*** Error Report ***
	Version: 4.5.2.0
	Command line: /opt/emby-server/system/EmbyServer.dll -programdata /var/lib/emby -ffdetect /opt/emby-server/bin/ffdetect -ffmpeg /opt/emby-server/bin/ffmpeg -ffprobe /opt/emby-server/bin/ffprobe -restartexitcode 3 -updatepackage emby-server-deb_{version}_amd64.deb
	Operating system: Linux version 5.4.0-48-generic (buildd@lcy01-amd64-010) (gcc version 9.3.0 (Ubuntu 9.3.0-10ubuntu2)) #52-Ubuntu SMP Thu Sep 10 10:58:49 UTC 2020
	Framework: .NET Core 3.1.7
	OS/Process: x64/x64
	Runtime: opt/emby-server/system/System.Private.CoreLib.dll
	Processor count: 2
	Data path: /var/lib/emby
	Application path: /opt/emby-server/system
	MediaBrowser.Common.Extensions.RateLimitExceededException: MediaBrowser.Common.Extensions.RateLimitExceededException: OpenSubtitles rate limit reached
	   at OpenSubtitles.OpenSubtitleDownloader.SendRequestAsync(ReadOnlyMemory`1 request, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	   at OpenSubtitles.OpenSubtitleDownloader.Login(CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	   at OpenSubtitles.OpenSubtitleDownloader.GetSubtitlesInternal(String id, OpenSubtitleOptions options, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	   at MediaBrowser.Providers.Subtitles.SubtitleManager.DownloadSubtitles(Video video, String subtitleId, LibraryOptions libraryOptions, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	   at MediaBrowser.Api.Subtitles.SubtitleService.Post(DownloadRemoteSubtitles request)
	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.Services.ServiceController.GetTaskResult(Task task)
	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.Services.ServiceHandler.ProcessRequestAsync(HttpListenerHost appHost, IRequest httpReq, IResponse httpRes, RestPath restPath, String responseContentType, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpServer.HttpListenerHost.RequestHandler(IRequest httpReq, ReadOnlyMemory`1 urlString, ReadOnlyMemory`1 localPath, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	Source: OpenSubtitles
	TargetSite: Void MoveNext()

Hi, I believe the rate limit applies to all requests, and that includes searching. If you turned on automatic downloading in library settings, try turning that off, then wait a day and then try to do some manual downloads again.

rodainas

Thanks for the reply @Luke

I have the automatic downloading disabled since 3 days ago.

On the log i searched for the userrate limit error and it has 118 entries on the last hour, I tried a couple of times downloading with the error but am sure it wasnt 118 times trying.

Edited by rodainas