Library scan on TV folder wouldn't find some media

tullytv

Hi all,

I'm running Emby Version 4.5.2.0 on  Ubuntu 18.04.5 LTS. I have TV shows stored on gdrive and mounted via rclone. I recently deleted a few TV show folders and add some new ones now for a few random TV shows  the metadata would load but it would not see/find the Seasons folders.
Looking at the rclone mount on the server the content is there and the permissions seem to be okay. During troubleshooting I renamed S01 E12 and 13 (see screenshot) and now, when I select "Scan Library Files" via the Emby Greenleaf folder it sees only the the two episodes I renamed.

As always it worked before and the permissions for the mount seem okay. Could it be a cached metadata issue ? As a last resort I would delete the TV show folder and rescan but that can take over a week to complete the scan.

Currently about 2% of my TV show library is missing content during the scan. Any suggestion on how to fix this?

Thanks!

2020-10-29_15-22-30.png

2020-10-29_15-24-54.png

embyserver.txt

Hi @tullytv that's strange. as a test, can you try deleting the entire greenleaf series folder from your library, then run a full library scan to flush out the database, and then try adding it back? please see if that helps. thanks !