Emby Theater Desktop on Emby Server PC

jdebuhr

So I have installed the Windows Store app on other PCs and it works fine

I read that there is a work around for the Store app on the server which is an option, I could try

I installed the Desktop app on the server since the serve sits in my office it doubles as my UI Client

I can launch the Desktop app search my live guide and watch a show, but once the show is on, I cannot access anything, there is no overlay like the Store app for volume, pause play skip.. Nothing

Did it get installed incorrectly? I am sure it will hopefully be something simple that I missed.. 

I originally started by using chrome but is would run for a bit then stop and go to a black screen, I would have to go back tot he guide and start again. When I was using Plex, it was audio problems in Chrome and then it would not advance to the next show in the Plex Client App. 

If I set a channel to watch it should continue to play that channel until I go to the guide or exit the channel..

Any guidance is appreciated

okay.. stopped the show.. it was fairly quick to return tot he show info screen, however the live TV guide screen seems to always hang, it sat for a bit then looked okay then finally updated to the correct time.. 

I will note the guide screen lags on everything I have tried it on