naming tv shows/episode files for best recognition

bulls

pwhodges

The five-season version is for a version which has the episodes paired up into double-length episodes, so you're getting the details for those from one source (because it has priority) and then the others from a different source (because the first doesn't have them). 

I've had to do manual identification on shows when different sources use different versions like that (e.g. Vienna Blood which is three episodes in the UK and six in the US).

Paul

Edited by pwhodges

Ah yes that would seem to explain it. Thanks for the investigation.

Riggs

Travis from TMDB mentioned that only Aired is supported in their site at this moment and maybe, in this year, that can be changed, just maybe.

IMDB can use both.

TheTVDB can use both, but for some reason something is not okay with the scraper or the API. I don't now what or where is the problem.

What is true is: IF we have the option/feature to select between Aired, Dvd, or Absolute. The obvious thing would be for the scraper to get whatever is chosen.. Clearly, that's not happening, I imagine it would require some work to make it really work.

Thanks.

Please Try just using tvdb and disable the other metadata fetchers. Thanks.

Riggs

Please Try just using tvdb and disable the other metadata fetchers. Thanks.

You fix something? I had already tried that and it had not worked

No, I suggested that because the tvdb fetcher is the only one that supports dvd or absolute order at this time.

Riggs

No, I suggested that because the tvdb fetcher is the only one that supports dvd or absolute order at this time.

Thanks