.Net & restored from backup - multiple libraries

RobsterUK

RobsterUK

I've just built a new Xpenology NAS and installed the latest version of 4.5.2 .Net this morning.

I used the backup plugin to create a backup of my original system.
I have re-created all of the library paths on the volume the same as they were on the old NAS.

Thought that restoring a backup would prevent me from having to create them all again.

Installed Emby OK, entered Premiere key, installed Server Backup plugin.
Restored backup.

Librarys section had listed each library but 3 itterations of each. Waited until the Library scan finished. Restarted Emby server.

Still had 3 of each library. Removing one instance removed all instances.
So I went through each one indivdually and removed then replaced them.

I'm not reporting this as an issue as such - as it is resolved and didn't take much effort. But thought I would raise it in case others do suffer from it.
I've attached all the Server logs since the initial install. I hope they can shed some light on it.

Happy to say that all metadata is preserved and watched status has also been restored for each user sucesfully. Even after re-creating each library - although these are with exactly the same file paths as previously.
Think I may have seen an error in the logs regarding the collections, but it's not a feature i use much and wouldn't be an issue if I had to delete what i had and re-create it.

Thanks for the .Net version it seems great so far & now i have HW Transcoding too thanks to the new hardware. 😄

embyserver.txt embyserver-63738188736.txt embyserver-63738182534.txt embyserver-63738182280.txt

Edited by RobsterUK