TV Trailers?

skidmarks
Go to solution Solved by speechles,

skidmarks

Quick question...  Are trailers acceptable in the TV library?  I added a trailer to a few tv shows i have as a test (was planning on possibly doing this to all my tv shows).  Like movies, i just added a show name-trailer file to the main show directory.  They do play when selecting the trailer button.  But for some reason the entire show then appears in the recently added section.  Which is a side effect that i do not want.

Can we somehow ignore any file added with a -trailer or is this in reality something that i shouldn't be doing in the first place?  

Thanks! 

Edited by skidmarks

skidmarks
1 minute ago, Luke said:

HI, yes they are supported in series folders. 

Side effect that they will then show up in recently added?

• Solution

You've just added the trailers? In effect making the series contain new content and thereby showing up in recently added? Playing (or marking watched) the trailer should return things to normal once it has a watched state.

Edited by speechles

skidmarks
Just now, speechles said:

You've just added the trailers? In effect making the series contain new content and thereby showing up in recently added?

Makes sense!  Should have thought this thru when i originally added these TV series.  Having TV shows from the 60's showing up as recently added doesn't work for me!

Thanks Guys!

(case closed)