Won't Cast After Windows Update Crash

foreverking

foreverking

During a windows update I lost my entire system. It reinstalled windows fresh but every program installed was deleted.
When I had my first restart to my surprise the Emby server started. Now running from c:/windows.old and of course it didn't work anymore.
I uninstalled Emby using Revo Uninstalled so it would catch the left behind scraps that were now in wrong places.
I deleted the Windows.old directory and reinstalled Emby. Everything seemed to work correctly until I try to cast to my Chromecast. It just spins and spins.
I've attached my server log with hopes that someone could help me figure this out. 

Thanks.

embyserver.txt

foreverking

Unfortunately, no. My Chromecast is named Attic. One of the pre-chosen names. Also, last week everything worked fine. Names are the same, no odd setting changes that I know of. It's just not working.

17 hours ago, Luke said:

HI, could this be your issue?

foreverking

I gave up on fixing what was wrong and just started over. 
I factory reset my chromecast and put it in a different "room" in the settings.
I uninstalled Emby completely, restarted and reinstalled as if I were using it for the first time making an entire new account.

It worked.

Good to know it isn't something wrong as much as there was just something hung up with my old settings.

On 10/13/2020 at 7:25 AM, foreverking said:

I gave up on fixing what was wrong and just started over. 
I factory reset my chromecast and put it in a different "room" in the settings.
I uninstalled Emby completely, restarted and reinstalled as if I were using it for the first time making an entire new account.

It worked.

Good to know it isn't something wrong as much as there was just something hung up with my old settings.

Hi, that's interesting, thanks for the feedback.