Choose server from web login?

ItangoII
Go to solution Solved by Happy2Play,

ItangoII

Been running plex on personal Windows workstation and two Freenas servers with everything on the same net.  Decided to check out 
Emby and am happy with the switch.  Good job!  I however have not been able to find an answer to my current dilemma. 

If I use my smart tv it allows for choosing between servers, but running from a web browser using their respective IP neither shows the other server which requires having two browsers open and logging into them respectively.

Am I missing something?  Is there a Windows client?

Thanks.

Happy2Play

The web client is just a direct connection to specific server (no knowledge of other server).  Sure you can use the online app.  app.emby.media

12 minutes ago, ItangoII said:

Is there a Windows client?

Emby Theater

https://emby.media/emby-theater.html

ItangoII
9 minutes ago, Happy2Play said:

The web client is just a direct connection to specific server (no knowledge of other server).  Sure you can use the online app.  app.emby.media

Emby Theater

https://emby.media/emby-theater.html

Hmmm.  Thanks for helping out a noob Happy.  As I understand it the theater software is browse your stuff but not play it? (without recurring subscription) .

Thanks

• Solution
Happy2Play
1 minute ago, ItangoII said:

Hmmm.  Thanks for helping out a noob Happy.  As I understand it the theater software is browse your stuff but not play it? (without recurring subscription) .

Thanks

Sorry yes ET requires premiere for playback.  From a free standpoint the browser is your only option so you would use app.emby.media for the select server option.

There is a third party app in the app store called Ember for Emby also.

ItangoII

Thanks again.  Ember (while I don't mind $5) requires a Microsoft account which I don't have so it looks like I'll just have to live with 2-3 logins/ browsers.