Cinema Intros is not respecting .ignore files

agottschling

agottschling

Hey all,

Basically the title, but when I ran Emby on Windows Server, the Cinema Intros plugin would respect .ignore files in my custom intros folder. After switching to Linux, it appears that the server is no longer respecting those files in subfolders (Only verified for Cinema Intros though, no idea if normal library scans are affected). Is there a way to update the plugin to check for them, or failing that, fix the issue where Linux servers won't see .ignore files?

Cheers!

System Specs: Mac Mini Server Late-2012, Fedora 32 Server, Accessing files on a Synology Diskstation over NFS.

Edited by agottschling
added system info

agottschling

On my system, it's "/mnt/TheVault/Media/Misc/Intros" (This is an NFS mount point btw)

Inside there are my intro files, plus a folder with the intros I don't want the plugin to use. A .ignore file is inside this folder.

Edit: @Luke, some more info. Even renaming the inside folder (Disabled in my case), to '.Disabled' doesn't prevent emby from picking files from inside that folder. .Disabled does have a .ignore file, whereas the parent folder with the intros I want to play does NOT have one. Thoughts?

Edited by agottschling
New Information

• 3 weeks later...