Xbox media line missing, can't select alternate audio or subtitle tracks

FrostByte

FrostByte

App 1.1.315

server 4.6.0.2

The media types at the top of details screen in the new Xbox client are now removed for movies, etc.  I don't see any way of selecting alternate audio or subtitle tracks before clicking Play with the new setup

FrostByte

Just loaded .316 on Xbox and Windows.  On Windows you can't read the text of the drop downs and in Xbox I don't think it highlights anything at all.

Pic of Windows the text is now black on a very dark gray and you can't read the text.  Even on Blue Radiance it's hard to read

1917.jpg.500f50e981e9f2702458c2964eb2b529.jpg

And as I mentioned on the Xbox it doesn't highlight the drop down at all, so you're just guessing which one has focus

Edited by FrostByte

RXSeven

I'm having the the same issue. I'm running Emby for Windows 1.1.317.0 on Windows 10 and 1.1.317.70 on Xbox One S. Server is 4.5.2.0 on Synology.

I use a remote on the Xbox (i.e. up, down, left, right, select keys) to control Emby for Windows. There is no highlight in any of GUI drop-down lists showing the selection. 

Also, most of the screens for server configuration, which need to be scrolled down to see the full content, will not scroll just using the up and down keys. An excellent example is the screen that lists the keyboard and remote shortcuts "Settings/Emby for Windows/Keyboard and Remote". The full page cannot be scrolled using the up and down keys. The only way to access the hidden content on these screens is to use a mouse scroll wheel (on the PC at least) to scroll down to show the rest of the page. I can see no way of doing this on the Xbox.

Generally it appears the GUI is designed to be used with a mouse to do selections instead of simple up, down, left, right and select/enter keyboard selections.

I can provide screen captures if needed.

Cheers.

• 4 weeks later...
FrostByte

Just loaded .324 and it fixed the color background of the icons in the top right, but it still hasn't fixed the color background of any drop down boxes.  The drop down boxes work, but you can't see which item you're picking as the background and text don't change color of the selected item