Volley error when auto login set

epayson85

epayson85

Using nvidia shield. When auto login is set the app takes forever to finally error out.  Then no matter what I do I get a volley error. No matter meaning select change server, or enter server IP manually. If I clear all the app data then it goes back to normal, lets me select a user, enter the password and the app works fine. If I set it to auto login then the next time I enter the app it starts all over again.  I haven't touched my server settings in months and everything has just been working fine. I have power cycled the server and the shield still no difference. 

Thought I was going to get that also last night. On opening the ATV (.32g) It took about 30secs or so to login in. But afterwards it was ok.

Beta Server 4.5.0.30

epayson85

Well I can at least say that after clearing the app data, if I don't login, and then manually enter my server settings it works again.  Still if I let the app automatically find my server that is where the issue is.  This wasn't unique to one android tv box either. It's every one in my house.  However, I could still access emby from android phone apps as well as a web browser through out all of this.  This was strictly android tv. Very odd.

Hi.  Check your server dashboard and be sure the address shown there for your server is correct.  I'm guessing it isn't and you will need to adjust your hosting settings to make it so.

Please let us know what you find.