Missing Folders in MBC

gogreenpower

gogreenpower

Hi Guys,

I've just upgraded to WMC MB3+Square from WMC MB2+Neo after a catastrophic failure of my previous setup and I must admit I like the new MB3. Big thanks to all the devs involved.

I've read the FAQ and searched the forum but I can't find what I'm looking for.

I just cant figure out is how to get all the folders to show in MBC. MBS has 4 folders, (movies, series, kids movies, kid series). When I first set up the server, I had one folder name 'Movies', when I got my media sorted I added the other 3 and edited 'Movies' to 'movies'. All that I can see in MBC is Movies and series? All the folders have the correct structure and media/metadata in them.

is there some type of refresh setting I'm missing?

On a side note new metadata takes a long time to show up, is there any settings to help with this as well?

Thanks in advance

Green

Edited by gogreenpower

BATTLE DONKEY

I'm at work so I'll do the best I can from memory. Go into the dashboard on ur web browser, then in the upper right hand corner click ur user icon, then my preferences. In there u should see something along the lines of exclude certain folders or something along the lines of that with check boxes for all the folders u have attached unchecked them and they should be displayed separately after

He's talking about MBC so that option won't have an effect.

Be sure the user logged into MBC has access to the folders in quesion (User->Library Access) and be sure that the parental rating isn't blocking them.

Beyond that, we'll need some screen shots of the setup in the server and MBC to understand the issue.