NFL Sunday is Back!

Carlo

It's so good to be back in football season! Getting my fix, 4 at a time.

Who needs to go to a sports bar?

4-0.thumb.png.bb8db7bbb54599a72db3ce77e226e09f.png

3-1.png.f29cd2634650f10830602cb0098ac87c.png

• Haha 2

I was going to post one with Brady throwing a touchdown but there was a commercial in one window. :)

Besides the 4 being viewed 2 other were also being recorded from OTA including my local team (Eagles). I'll get to skip commercials watching them play later tonight in all their sucky glory. LOL

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jachin99 said:

Speaking of nfl Sunday, what are my options for watching out of market games on android tv?  

Unless you can setup tuners in different markets like I've got setup the legal way is to signup for NFL Game Pass which will let you watch every game 24 hours after it airs without commercials but is costly.

If you have a cable subscription ESPN and NFL networks will have many out of market games and NFL rebroadcasts about 3 different games each week.
Fox, CBS and ABC all show football and often times are games out of your market.

To watch any game live you're likely looking at an IPTV subscription which can be hit or miss, can work great or fail spectacularly at the worst times.
For any information more than posted I'd suggest sending me a PM :)
If you tell me your current area and what markets you want to watch I can likely point you in the right direction with a few options.

With a typical cable subscription you can probably watch 1/3 to 1/2 off all games during the week. Thursday & Monday night are a given.  Sunday night games are almost always available.  You can typically watch 2 to 3 of the 4pm EDT games.  Only the 1pm EDT games are "hard" since you're likely to get 2 of the 7 games typically broadcast during that time slot.

I just checked my local cable schedule for Xfinity and this week they have covered 6 of 17 games live.  Might pick up another game or two on NFL network as a rebroadcast during the week so not bad even in one market.  That's better than a 1/3 of all games before rebroadcasts.

This is my lineup in south Jersey (Phila market) for comcast/xfinity for week 3. via cable/prime tuner.

Thursday
NFL - Dolphins vs Jaguars

Sunday 1pm
FOX - 49ers vs Giants
CBS - Bengals vs Eagles

4:25
Fox - Cowboys vs Seahawks

8:20
ABC - Packers vs Saints

Monday
ESPN - Chiefs vs Ravens

Plus what ever NFL rebroadcasts during the week.  Right now they are marked TBD (to be determined)

Edited by cayars

• 3 weeks later...
TheatricalEnthusiast

I’m looking for this same functionality to watch multiple games at one time.  Does Emby natively support this on Apple TV or Emby Theater?

Edited by TheatricalEnthusiast

On 10/18/2020 at 10:37 PM, TheatricalEnthusiast said:

I’m looking for this same functionality to watch multiple games at one time.  Does Emby natively support this on Apple TV or Emby Theater?

No unfortunately it doesn't.