Could @emby support zidoo product?

Davicom

Hi @Luke really I didn't. But I tried Kodi with xmbc wrapper and Emby for Kodi: in this way internal player of zidoo works properly, but you need root zidoo device that is not a good idea.

Do you think emby android tv allow to reproduce natively with zidoo internal player? I don't think, but I could try.

Moreover the new zidoo series boxes, are netflix certified so practically isn't, at moment, root them.

probably I have not explained myself well: the zidoo boxes are currently the best devices for playing elements on a local library, through their internal player that supports resolution and framerate adaptation, so the goal I was referring to would be to manage the app emby the scraping of the library and allow the reproduction on the zidoo through the internal player of the zidoo, ie being able to set as an external reproducer in emby "the internal player of the zidoo" called "gallery3d"

Edited by Davicom

5 hours ago, Davicom said:

probably I have not explained myself well: the zidoo boxes are currently the best devices for playing elements on a local library, through their internal player that supports resolution and framerate adaptation, so the goal I was referring to would be to manage the app emby the scraping of the library and allow the reproduction on the zidoo through the internal player of the zidoo, ie being able to set as an external reproducer in emby "the internal player of the zidoo" called "gallery3d"

Hi.  Have you tried our app and enabling the option for resolution and frame rate switching?

I doubt the device makes its internal player available to the Android system which is what would be required for it to work as an external player in our app but, if it does, then it will appear as an option.

30 minutes ago, Davicom said:

ok thanks, but forget it.

We're just asking if you've tried the native Emby client first before wanting to replace it.

The native player included in the app is always going to work the most seamless in the app BUT you can setup the app to use an External player.  If Zidoo exposes it's player to the OS then YES you can use it as an external player.

But the built in player can do the resolution and refresh switching automatically as well.

I absolutely didn't want to be rude. I'm just saying we talked about different things. Thanks with the last post you were very clear. Regards

• Like 1