"Next Up" issue

Teddy

I have some same shows in different formats, 4K, 1080p, SD .....
But for example in the show The Boys I'm watching it in 4K but in "Next Up" you can see both formats.
Is there any way that "Next Up" only shows the format of the series I'm watching and do not duplicate it?
(I Attached a screencopy)

x2scrap.png

Edited by Teddy

Happy2Play

If they are in different libraries, they will show separately or as many different versions that you have as they are not grouped/multi-versioned.

Yes, merging them, or use the next up that is underneath the library rather than the one on the home screen which is for all libraries.

Thanks Luke for help but Sadly duplicate shows are not in the same library so they cannot be merged as single shows.

Happy2Play

This will be a drawback of any Row that presents for all libraries in a multi-library environment.  You should see almost the same thing via the Continue Watching row also.

At least in the web client you would just click the Latest TV header to jump to that Libraries Suggestions next up.  

24 minutes ago, cayars said:

Hi, as Luke mentioned use the Next Up in the library itself so you'll only get that version.

Sorry, but I don't know how to use the Next Up in the library option.

Please tell me how to get it.

22 minutes ago, Happy2Play said:

This will be a drawback of any Row that presents for all libraries in a multi-library environment.  You should see almost the same thing via the Continue Watching row also.

At least in the web client you would just click the Latest TV header to jump to that Libraries Suggestions next up.  

Thanks for the suggestion but "Continue Watching row" shows me too big a history.

seanbuff
1 hour ago, Teddy said:

Sorry, but I don't know how to use the Next Up in the library option.

Please tell me how to get it.

the 'Next Up' section on the 'Suggestions' tab of the library where you want to see only 4K or SD, etc

The home screen is giving you a combined view of all of the different versions, you need to view them from their individual libraries if you want a single view of only one quality (version)

• Like 2