Issues with TV Theme Music

OSBuckeyes4Life
Go to solution Solved by vdatanet,

OSBuckeyes4Life

I need help if anyone else has ran into this issue.  I have used TV Theme Songs and Movie Theme songs for awhile.  I uninstalled the Plugins and then went to my media folder and deleted all of the mp3.theme songs/music so that they don't play anymore.  Restart Emby Server on Windows and then when I go to a show that had music, I get the following error.

Playback Error: No compatible streams are currently available. Please try again later or contact your system administrator for details.

I can ignore that and start watching things, but it is annoying and I know that it has to do with finding that music theme.mp3 file.  Is that cached somewhere that it is looking for that.  I can't seem to find where to delete that so that it is not looking for the music file anymore.  I only appears to be affecting computers.  My iPad and iPhone work just fine.  Where in Emby is that being cached at?

Not that it matters but I am on 4.4.3.0

Edited by schoepp23

• Solution
vdatanet
26 minutes ago, schoepp23 said:

I need help if anyone else has ran into this issue.  I have used TV Theme Songs and Movie Theme songs for awhile.  I uninstalled the Plugins and then went to my media folder and deleted all of the mp3.theme songs/music so that they don't play anymore.  Restart Emby Server on Windows and then when I go to a show that had music, I get the following error.

Playback Error: No compatible streams are currently available. Please try again later or contact your system administrator for details.

I can ignore that and start watching things, but it is annoying and I know that it has to do with finding that music theme.mp3 file.  Is that cached somewhere that it is looking for that.  I can't seem to find where to delete that so that it is not looking for the music file anymore.  I only appears to be affecting computers.  My iPad and iPhone work just fine.  Where in Emby is that being cached at?

Not that it matters but I am on 4.4.3.0

Try a library scan.

OSBuckeyes4Life

HAHA!  Of all the things that I tried, that and being the most obvious was all that was needed.  WOW.  Ok thanks all good now!