Stats for nerds

sooty234

sooty234

This is intentional? I thought it was an error. The text is too big, and the box isn't vertically centered. How can this be correct? Why would you deliberately make something worse? If you're try to make it look like the other apps, just stop! It should be the other way around!

sooty234

Well, that hasn't been changed to the exo stats yet. 

As is the stats are pretty much, useless. I'm getting closer to not using emby for my media playback. I've been considering this for a while.

23 minutes ago, sooty234 said:

This is intentional? I thought it was an error. The text is too big, and the box isn't vertically centered. How can this be correct? Why would you deliberately make something worse? If you're try to make it look like the other apps, just stop! It should be the other way around!

Are you sitting up close or from 10 ft? Yes the size has increased, but it should be comparable to the rest of the small text in the app. Previously it was more on the side of tiny, and unreadable from 10ft in TV display mode.

sooty234

I sit 8 ft from my TV, and the original size was perfect. And with the reduced window size, there's too much reduction in information. Scrolling isn't a good idea, few people will probably do that.

SikSlayer
18 hours ago, Luke said:

We need to add a way to scroll it with the remote. But a mouse wheel will do it as well.

PLEASE, I beg you. 😞

And the X to close it should be highlighted when you toggle it.