xTeVe question

moshmont

moshmont

I have a dumb question about xTeVe.  I downloaded it yesterday (Windows 10) and edited my m3u and guide and hooked into Emby and it works fine.  But after rebooting I am trying to go back into xTeVe and edit what I had worked on yesterday, but xTeVe just wants to start over from the beginning.  There doesn't seem to be a way to open up the filters I had saved yesterday.  What am I missing?  The xTeVe server is running fine. 

Thanks!

12 hours ago, moshmont said:

I have a dumb question about xTeVe.  I downloaded it yesterday (Windows 10) and edited my m3u and guide and hooked into Emby and it works fine.  But after rebooting I am trying to go back into xTeVe and edit what I had worked on yesterday, but xTeVe just wants to start over from the beginning.  There doesn't seem to be a way to open up the filters I had saved yesterday.  What am I missing?  The xTeVe server is running fine. 

Thanks!

Did you specifically click the SAVE button in xTeVe as it doesn't save info on it's own without you manually telling it to save?

moshmont

OK, it seems to be working now.  I'm sure I hit save, otherwise I don't think Emby would have been able to pick up the resulting files.  The first time I rebooted, xTeVe took me to the initial start page and I had to recreate everything.  I think it may have had something to do with the changes I made in settings, I set the temp directory to a directory on my d drive or something like that.  Anyways, it seems to be working fine now.  Thanks!!

• Like 1