More MB+ questions

tman

Sorry, more MB+ questions.

I know the product is still work-in-progress, but since the last upgrades, Views have stopped working properly. Under my 'Movies' category, I have it configured to show 'Show Views' with Genres, Actors and Years. This was working perfectly before, but now the only thing that appears under 'Views' is 'All Movies', no matter what I select or change.

Also, if I add any of my 'Smart Lists' (I have one for favourite actors, another for favourite directors), they appear in the config list as 'undefined'. They do work however, but the Smart List Tile group order just shows 'Custom' and this is how it appears in MBC, and there's no label showing over the image. I'd like to be able to rename this to what I want (something other than custom), and be able to chose what labels get displayed (e.g fav actors, fav directors).

Finally, whatever I do, I cannot get my Collections view back into MBC/MB+. Shows fine in the Web View, but not in MB+. I'm using MB+ v1.0.1.0/Server 1.0.1.1

Thanks

Please post a recent full server log from when you've brought up MB Plus in MBC and the views aren't showing.

As for the "Collections" item, this has been changing back and forth on the server recently.  First, be sure you are on the latest MB Server release version.  Then be sure that the "Collections" item is selected as viewable by the user in question (in User Library Access).  Then, you should be able to add it to any category in MB Plus under the "Add Media Folder" area.

Also, for that server log, if you could add a new Smart List in that session that would be great.  Please tell me what the smart list was and if it came up as "Undefined" again.  Thanks.