[Résolu].Adresse ip sur Shield TV incorrect

dragao20

dragao20

Bonjour, 

Depuis la dernière mise a jours de la Shield TV, je n'arrive plus a avoir accé. Seulement sur la shield ou le serveur est installé. j'ai réinstallé la MAJ 4.4.3.0 de emby cela n'a rien changer.

j'ai remarqué que l'adresse ip de emby est 192.168.49.1 cela est-il correct puis que mon routeur fonctionne avec ce type d'adressage 192.168.1.""

merci

Edited by dragao20

dragao20
On 04/09/2020 at 16:49, cayars said:

Hi,

Look at your router to see what the IP of your Shield TV is.  Is it different?

Bonjour, oui ma Shield à une adresse IP reconnue pas mon routeur, de type 192.168.1.39 . Mais sur l'application de emby serv, l'adresse afficher sur la page de emby serv sur la Shield TV c'est 192.168.49.1 .et si je ne me trompes pas il faudrait que ça soit 192.168.1.49 ?? 

Merci, 

Yes, use the 192.168.1.39 address.  Your router is giving you the correct address.  This needs fixing in the server for Android.

@Luke

1 minute ago, Luke said:

Try configuring the address in the network section of the server.

The problem if I remember correctly from when I installed it is that it gives the wrong address or non LAN address so the instructions for how to get to the config screens is wrong.

This is from memory from months ago.

It's actually not a valid LAN IP address but usually a direct WIFI connection if I remember correctly.  The Shield will have 2 IPs and only 1 is on the valid LAN address that other clients can connect to and I think Emby Server gets the wrong one in all or many circumstances.

So Ideally when the software gets to the point of telling the user how to login and configure with a browser it should check the IPs and choose the one on the local LAN with a valid Gateway address. The server does bind correctly and is available but it instructs the user with the wrong IP address that can't be used.

dragao20
On 06/09/2020 at 21:52, Luke said:

Essayez de configurer l'adresse dans la section réseau du serveur.

Bonjour,

je fait comment pour modifier l'adresse ip ? je peux le faire directement sur la Sheild TV ? 

je peux accéder au paramètre depuis emby théâtre,

merci

e6wy.bmp

14uy.bmp

Hi,

"Local IP address:" would be the local IP you can configure for use inside your LAN.

"External domain:" can be used to set an external IP or domain name for use from outside the LAN.

Hope that helps

dragao20

Je sais pas quoi faire pour que mon serveur emby refonctionne comme avant  :(

j'ai changer l'adresse local mais je ne peux toujours pas y accéder,

est-ce que je peut désinstaller le serveur sur la shield  et le réinstaller , cella changera t-il quelque chose, est-ce que je garderait toute mes donnée ?

merci

Are you using the IP address that your router says it is?

Can you ping that IP address from your PC?

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/9/2020 at 9:13 PM, cayars said:

Are you using the IP address that your router says it is?

Can you ping that IP address from your PC?

Je ne sais pas comment faire, et je commence a perdre espoire 😔 

Y a pas moyen de réinstaller le serveur sans perdre des données ?

Try this from a PC web browser enter:

http://192.168.1.39/web and see if you can get to the Shield TV.  If so go to networks menu and set the IP to 192.168.1.39.

Let us know how this works.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/28/2020 at 11:38 PM, Luke said:

Hi there @dragao20 are you still having an issue with this?

Oui, mon serveur ne fonctionne toujours pas, si je désinstalle le serveur emby, et je réinstalle a neuf. Est-ce que je perd toute mes donné ? Où les données son t'il stocké ? Peut- ton faire un backup juste des données ?

49 minutes ago, dragao20 said:

Yes, my server is still not working, so I uninstall the emby server, and I reinstall a new one. Do I lose all my data? Where is the data stored? Can you just back up the data?

Did you do what I suggested two posts above using the IP your router says the shield is?

dragao20
23 hours ago, cayars said:

Did you do what I suggested two posts above using the IP your router says the shield is?

Oui , je suis partie sur mon pc, et j'ai tapé l'adresse http://192.168.1.39/web sur Google Chrome mais j'ai pas d'accès. 

Est-ce que le serveur emby doit avoir la même adresse IP que la Shield sur la qu'elle il est installé ?

Yes it does.  Did you change the IP to an address not on the shield? If so you locked yourself out.

You can use a file explorer program to access the Emby install and find the system.xml file which can be edited to fix an incorrect IP entry.