Issue with channel erroring and stop playing

KingKoopa08

Hi,

That server log file stops time wise before the ffmpeg log by about 6 minutes.  So no way to compare the two.

KingKoopa08
2 minutes ago, cayars said:

Sounds good.

This one did play direct instead of transcoding. So I don't have the transcode file (I am assuming thats why I didn't get an updated one). I attached the new server file.

embyserver(2).txt

KingKoopa08

This is what I see I am concerned is causing the stream to drop.

2020-09-01 13:31:33.202 Info HttpServer: HTTP Response 404 to 127.0.0.1. Time: 2ms. http://127.0.0.1:8096/LiveTv/LiveStreamFiles/d9c7df74a0ca493a92139be8459314fc/stream.ts
2020-09-01 13:31:33.203 Info VideoHlsService: AppendExtraLogData - Read graph file: /var/lib/emby/logs/ffmpeg-transcode-09baac70-e9dc-486c-9f9a-a019b511ac37_1graph.txt
2020-09-01 13:31:33.204 Info VideoHlsService: AppendExtraLogData - Deserialized GraphData fileStream: {0:n} bytes Graph Count: 0
2020-09-01 13:31:33.204 Info VideoHlsService: AppendExtraLogData - File Deleted
2020-09-01 13:31:33.204 Info VideoHlsService: ProcessRun 'StreamTranscode 09baac' Process exited with code 1
2020-09-01 13:31:33.250 Error HttpServer: Error processing request
    *** Error Report ***
    Version: 4.4.3.0
    Command line: /opt/emby-server/system/EmbyServer.dll -programdata /var/lib/emby -ffdetect /opt/emby-server/bin/ffdetect -ffmpeg /opt/emby-server/bin/ffmpeg -ffprobe /opt/emby-server/bin/ffprobe -restartexitcode 3 -updatepackage emby-server-deb_{version}_amd64.deb
    Operating system: Unix 4.15.0.112
    64-Bit OS: True
    64-Bit Process: True
    User Interactive: True
    Runtime: file:///opt/emby-server/system/System.Private.CoreLib.dll
    System.Environment.Version: 3.1.2
    Processor count: 20
    Program data path: /var/lib/emby
    Application directory: /opt/emby-server/system
    System.Exception: System.Exception: Error starting ffmpeg
       at Emby.Server.MediaEncoding.Api.BaseStreamingService.StartFfMpeg(StreamState state, String outputPath, CancellationTokenSource cancellationTokenSource, Boolean acquireResources)
       at Emby.Server.MediaEncoding.Api.Hls.BaseHlsService.ProcessRequest(StreamRequest request)
       at Emby.Server.Implementations.Services.ServiceController.GetTaskResult(Task task)
       at Emby.Server.Implementations.Services.ServiceHandler.ProcessRequestAsync(HttpListenerHost appHost, IRequest httpReq, IResponse httpRes, RestPath restPath, String responseContentType, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
       at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpServer.HttpListenerHost.RequestHandler(IRequest httpReq, ReadOnlyMemory`1 urlString, ReadOnlyMemory`1 localPath, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
    Source: Emby.Server.MediaEncoding
    TargetSite: Void MoveNext()

I popped in with Teamviewer while having dinner to see this and we tried the stream in VLC as well.

It starts/stops, pauses, etc.  Seems like it's a subpar stream from the provider.  Happens with IPTV.

But there was nothing wrong with the Emby setup and everything seems to be configured well!

This is just going to be one of those things out of our control to do anything about.

KingKoopa08
9 minutes ago, cayars said:

I popped in with Teamviewer while having dinner to see this and we tried the stream in VLC as well.

It starts/stops, pauses, etc.  Seems like it's a subpar stream from the provider.  Happens with IPTV.

But there was nothing wrong with the Emby setup and everything seems to be configured well!

This is just going to be one of those things out of our control to do anything about.

@cayars

you rock! Thank you for your help!

• Like 1