tvg-logo?!

martinsven

martinsven

Why wont Emby show my logos on my channels?

Everything else works just fine 😕

#EXTINF:-1 tvg-id="XEE.dk" tvg-name="XEE" "tvg-logo="https://danishbits.org/static/bitbucket/users/1547894654.9448.png" group-title="Dansk TV",Xee HD

#EXTINF:-1 tvg-id="TV2MidtVest.dk" tvg-name="TV2 MidtVest" tvg-logo="https://danishbits.org/static/bitbucket/users/1592301111.3066.png" group-title="Dansk TV",TV2 MidtVest

martinsven

Well now it wont even let me find my homerun box anymore.. It just says there was and error and to make sure the boks is running 😕 And i deletet all config files and startet both dockers from scratch but nothing changed 

martinsven

Im a dum dum i fixed the "cant not find server" But the tvg.logos still dosent show up :( 

emby.jpg

emby2.jpg

Edited by martinsven

Hi,

Have you setup the EPG source and mapped your channels?  Your guide source will be where it gets logos from ultimately.

• Like 1

martinsven

Yea i tried that.. And it gets the logos but they are all messed up.. 80% of them is wrong.. And thr schedule direct only have a handfull of the channels i need..

and it manual sets all of them wrong and i cant deselect the onces i dont want. So its just a mess

If you're getting the wrong icons it sounds like you're not mapping the channels correctly or you're using a badly constructed IPTV m3u/egp guide combo.

What guide source are you using?

What model HDHomeRun do you have?

• Like 1

martinsven

Im not using a HDhomerun.. Im using and emulater (Tellytv docker) I know its for plex mostly and it works perfectly in plex sadly :D But i dont know of and emulater for emby i just startet using it today

And im using schedule direct website for my epg guide the layout is really poor tbh..

But atm im just testing things out. And im so new to iptv and epg guides so i havent bought and subscibtion with a epg guide site yet..

Sorry if this makes no sense at all.. Im so tired i have been at this all day and im a zombie about now :P 

kanipek
16 hours ago, martinsven said:

Yea i tried that.. And it gets the logos but they are all messed up.. 80% of them is wrong.. And thr schedule direct only have a handfull of the channels i need..

and it manual sets all of them wrong and i cant deselect the onces i dont want. So its just a mess

What are you using to get your M3U and xmltv files (guide data)? For example I use epg123 to obtain my guide data, I use my providers M3U to build my own custom version. Epg123 uses the field "<icon src=" path or url to logo" />" for logos and in my case I point to local files for all the logos. Since I do it this way I edited my M3U to remove the "tvg-logo=" field you can also change it to be empty - tvg-logo="". Does that help?

22 hours ago, martinsven said:

Im a dum dum i fixed the "cant not find server" But the tvg.logos still dosent show up :( 

emby.jpg

emby2.jpg

Try refreshing the guide data in emby server. tvg-logo is supported.