Watched & Not Aired Shows

kjohnsonmtg

kjohnsonmtg

I love how MBC has updated the Watched Icon to Red.  However, when it comes to the Watched Episodes in a TV Series(In List View) which are a light blue color and the Unaired Shows which are a different shade of Blue.  The 2 blues are pretty close in color. Would it be possible to change the watched episodes to red so that their is no confusion?

kjohnsonmtg

Red text - especially on a dark background - is very hard to read.

Thanks for the reply..but how about another color..It does not have to be red that was just a suggestion to avoid confusion..

The color needs to be subtle enough to not look goofy but still readable and obvious.  On my screens it is pretty obvious as un-watched items are white and watched ones are blue. You can also turn on the "Highlight unplayed Items" option to make the difference even more obvious.

And, no, I don't want to add yet another option for this :).

kjohnsonmtg

The color needs to be subtle enough to not look goofy but still readable and obvious.  On my screens it is pretty obvious as un-watched items are white and watched ones are blue. You can also turn on the "Highlight unplayed Items" option to make the difference even more obvious.

And, no, I don't want to add yet another option for this :).

Thanks for your quick replies..but I was talking about un-aired and watched almost being the same color blue and not un-watched. I understand their is a clear difference between watched and un-watched..However, the difference between watched and un-aired was the issue.  I am not complaining at all and you have done incredible work on MBC and was curious if anything can be done about.. 

Sorry, I mis-read it.  The un-aired/missing ones are actually just slightly dimmed (more translucent).  Probably makes them look like a slightly darker shade of blue (because they are also considered watched).

When you actually select one, though, there is a big red banner on the image indicating if it is missing or future.  Since there are three different types of items here I'm not sure exactly what to do differently and not have it look like a Christmas tree of colors :).