Collections on ROKU

Chalklands
Go to solution Solved by speechles,

Chalklands

Hello,

I've set up some collections on my laptop (eg Lord of the Rings). These display fine on my laptop as a 'Lord of the Rings' collection in movies in my chrome browser. However, when I use the ROKU app all of the Lord of the Rings movies are showing separately. Is there something I need to do in the ROKU app to get colections to show?

Thanks

Pete

On the grid move to the right (and down) until you get to the "..." button. Press that button to open a menu. Inside that menu choose "Group items into collections". Does that solve your problem?

If not...Can you give us pictures of the screen. Quality doesn't really matter just that it shows what screen and sort of illustrates your problem. A picture is worth a thousand words and to speed things up pictures help 1000x quite honestly. Thanks. ;)

More pictures than necessary is not possible. Use as many as you need at your discretion. Black out information on screens we may not need to know. We don't need to know whats in the collection. Just how it is presented and so forth. Your privacy is yours.

Edited by speechles

• Solution

Yep, you just need to navigate to the right all the way until you fall onto the buttons. Then press down until you wind up on the "..." button.

Press that and check mark on the "Group items into collections" should do it. Let us know what happens. Thanks. ;)

• Like 1