App Will Not Unlock Even though I have Premier

esoteric0ne

esoteric0ne

I have a new Nvidia Shield TV that was previously working just fine with the EMBY app and my server. However now I can't watch any of my content because it won't unlock even though I paid the $119 for premier.

Can you please assist me with getting this to work properly on my Shield?

Hi.  Are you connected to the server with Premiere?  Does it show properly that Premiere has validated?

What, exactly, is happening when you attempt playback in the app?

esoteric0ne

I am connected to the server with Premier.

where do I go to see if premier is validated?

When I try to play a movie it says Upgrade to Emby Premier at the top, then at the bottom is Says: 

Sign Me up for $6.49/month

UNLOCK APP

RESTORE UNLOCK

CANCEL

None of these choices do anything other than close back out to the previous screen or require payment.

2 minutes ago, esoteric0ne said:

where do I go to see if premier is validated?

On the Premiere page on your server.  Does it show the status of your subscription?

Do you have anything on your network or the client device that would block it from accessing our servers?

esoteric0ne

I have tried all different browsers with extensions off and nothing is working. I don't see any issues with mb3admin.com being blocked.

NAS: Synology DS218+

Router: Netgear R6900

Please see attached for Log.

embyserver.txt

esoteric0ne

@Luke Thank you that worked for the devices in my home!

The only other issue that I have is when I try to access Emby from outside my home network it says Connection Failure in the app. I double checked the url provided in the Emby dashboard and it still is not working.

I'm trying from my cell: OnePlus 6T

Hi esotericOne,

Have you ever had remote connections previously or set Emby up for remote access?  It will not work remotely "out of the box" due to security and you have to enable this.

We have a knowledge base article with setup instruction and also diagnostic tests if things are working.

https://support.emby.media/support/solutions/articles/44001849007-connectivity

Have you done those steps to enable remote access?  If you have could you run through the diagnostic section and let us know when it stops?

Thanks