Access token has expired

overClocked!

overClocked!

Got a weird one.

Client:  Web via Safari (536.26) on iPad2 (iOS 6.0)

MB3 Server version:  3.0.5309.26857

I created a new user account while on latest beta version, before updating to the latest server version 3.0.5309.26857.  This user account has spaces in the name, but I don't know if that matters at all.  Anyway, I was able to log in as this user today using Mobile Safari on iPad 2, and we were watching a DVD rip (VOB) through AirPlay on AppleTV and I began seeking through the title.  I stopped playback and couldn't get the playback to resume.  So I logged out of the user account and attempted to log back in.  For a split second, the Media Browser webpage started to load, but then I was kicked back to the Sign In page.  The password was correct.  Tried it again, no go.  I unloaded Safari and re-launched and tried logging in again.  Kicked back immediately to the sign in page.  Then I tried the other two accounts without closing Safari and I was able to log into those just fine.  

I changed the password thinking there was an authentication problem.  I was able to log in succesfully one time.  Then I logged out and tried logging back in again, and BOOM!  Kicked back to the Sign In page without any type of error being displayed onscreen. 

I checked the server log and saw a bunch of these:

2014-07-18 19:18:28.2607 Error - HttpAsyncTaskHandler: Error occured while Processing Request: Access token has expired.
    Access token has expired.
    System.UnauthorizedAccessException
     at MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.Session.SessionManager.ValidateSecurityToken(String token)
     at MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.HttpServer.Security.AuthService.ValidateUser(IRequest req)
     at MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.HttpServer.Security.AuthService.Authenticate(IRequest req, IResponse res, Object requestDto)
     at MediaBrowser.Controller.Net.AuthenticatedAttribute.RequestFilter(IRequest request, IResponse response, Object requestDto)
     at ServiceStack.ServiceStackHost.ApplyRequestFilters(IRequest req, IResponse res, Object requestDto)
     at ServiceStack.Host.RestHandler.ProcessRequestAsync(IRequest httpReq, IResponse httpRes, String operationName)

Complete server log attached below.  

I change the password and I can log in 1 time.  After that, can't log in again.  But it only happens on this one iPad2.  It can't be a problem with the browser version because the other accounts can be logged into without a problem.  I decided to try logging in on another iPad2 using Safari with that same account.  No problems whatsoever.  I logged on multiple times using an iPhone 4S with Safari also using iOS 6.  Worked every time.  I logged in using Chrome on my PC.  No Problem.  

So what could be going on?  Is it because I have spaces in the User Name?  Or is the new API security jacking with me?

server-63541238399.txt

Edited by overClocked!

• 8 months later...