Can't play any movies anymore

Maugrim

Maugrim

Since today Emby tells me to either get a premiere subscription or unlock the app.

The not so funny part is that I bought/unlocked the app december 14/2017. I've tried to reinstall and pushed the "restore unlock" (I'm running it with Swedish gui which means that I'm guessing the English labels/messages).

I'm currently running 1.8.24g on a MI Box S. When I reinstall it says that I'm installing a beta 

On that box I've always had two accounts, one for media apps etc and also my private one to get access to my personal stuff

Hi.  What happened when you pressed the "Restore Unlock" button?

The device will need to be logged into the Google account that purchased the unlock.

Thanks.

Maugrim

Absolutely nothing happens except that the upgrade screen disappears. The box is logged in to both accounts (I can switch between both accounts in YouTube)

Hello Maugrim,

Which account are you logged into the Google Play store with?  That's what matters.

Edited by cayars

Maugrim

Now I've unistalled Emby as the correct user, rebooted and installed it once again and it works! I must say I'm surprised as I haven't done anything on (settings etc) the box since the firmware upgrade several months ago

• Like 1