Adult movies

jhs39

jhs39

I have a question about how a media folder designated as adult movies currently works.  When I set up my media folders I designated my adult movie folder as a regular movie folder.  I did this because items in the adult movie folder could not be assigned meta-data like regular movies and TV even though the majority of adult titles I have can actually be found in the IMDB.  The server also wouldn't create chapters for anything in the adult movie folder even though you are, for obvious reasons, far more likely to use chapters in an adult movie than a regular one.  I was curious if the meta-data and chapter behavior is still the same for items in a designated adult movie folder?  

buddyweiser

Mb doesn't use imdb to fetch metadata. There used to be a plug in for adult movie data fetching but it was disabled due to compatability issues with newer versions of mbs. Maybe it will come back some day.

Actually the place where it was getting it's data from changed. it needs to be updated. we do accept pull requests from new contributors. then maybe it will come back.

• Like 1