Sorting and Filtering Using Shield TV

maxsteel85

maxsteel85

Having issue with filtering inside the library. For example, I can filter the genre but not any other parameters with it like content rating. 

Anyone experience the same? 

maxsteel85
8 minutes ago, ebr said:

Hi.  Can you please explain exactly what you are doing and what is happening?

Thanks.

well... first, it is working fine on other devices, the issue is  only on Shield TV. In movies library, I set the filtering to show documentary films with PG-13 rating. It works only on one part showing documentary films but the rating parameter is not reflected. It shows all different ratings. And that's for all different libraries and genres. Hope that explains it.

Hi.  Can you show us exactly where you are doing this?  Some screen shots would really help.

Thanks.

maxsteel85
2 minutes ago, ebr said:

Hi.  Can you show us exactly where you are doing this?  Some screen shots would really help.

Thanks.

I don't think it needs screenshots and unfortunately can't do that form TV. Isn't it clear as I explained it previously? 

It just helps us confirm exactly where you are and what you are doing.  But, is it specifically the parental rating filter that isn't working?

If you just filter by rating, does that work?

maxsteel85
6 minutes ago, ebr said:

It just helps us confirm exactly where you are and what you are doing.  But, is it specifically the parental rating filter that isn't working?

If you just filter by rating, does that work?

No it doesn't work by itself too.

Thanks.  I think I've found the issue with the ratings.  There was a server change the app wasn't aware of so it needs to adjust.

Thanks again for reporting.  Without folks like you doing that, we sometimes don't know about these for a long time.