nanohits

Adding new Episodes doesnt show up in Latest TV shows

nanohits

Hi All,

When I add new TV shows, it shows up in the latest TV shows, but when I add new episodes to an already existing TV show, it doesnt show up in the Latest TV Shows. Is there some setting or am I missing something. Coming over from Plex as that shows up in Latest shows so not sure how Emby works in that regard.

Also I noticed the page itself doesnt refresh when a new show or movie is added?

Thanks

Luke

Hi there, have you used the metadata editor to compare the date added value of that episode to other recently added ones?

nanohits
5 hours ago, Luke said:

Hi there, have you used the metadata editor to compare the date added value of that episode to other recently added ones?

Strange I added a new show today and it showed up. So maybe I should edit those last ones that didnt show up to change it?

15 hours ago, nanohits said:

Also I noticed the page itself doesnt refresh when a new show or movie is added?

Is this something thats already there?

Luke
3 hours ago, nanohits said:

Strange I added a new show today and it showed up. So maybe I should edit those last ones that didnt show up to change it?

We'll respond here: 

Thanks.

nanohits

So the question wasnt answered about the Page refresh?

cayars

It doesn't refresh in the sense it looks for new content since you first entered the page.  If you back out to the main menu and come back in the new content will be present.

nanohits

Oh thats a bummer. Do you have any intention of doing it liek the way Plex does it without having to manually refresh pages? Same goes to see clients who have logged in etc?

Luke
On 7/28/2020 at 7:07 PM, nanohits said:

If you edit the metadata for the episode, then underneath the date added field it will explain how you can control where that value comes from.

Does this answer your question on that?