Fire Cube and Stick and Now Windows.

inkrypted

inkrypted

I have switched from Android TV to Amazons Fire devices and discovered that I can no longer hear any sound coming for an .mkv source most likely h.264 stereo this used to work just fine but no longer and also when I go into the server on my Windows 10 Machine there is no sound there as well but they play just great in VLC and etc. The only change I saw was that I had a foobar API and I recently removed Foobar to go to MusicBee I also tried ceating a new API using MusicBee. I really want to stay with Emby and would like to watch some of my .mkv content again so any help would be appreciated. I hope I posted this correctly If not let me know and I will correct it.

embyserver.txt

Edited by inkrypted
To be more precise

Hi.  Exactly what devices are involved and how are they connected?

Also, that playback also produced an ffmpeg log.  Can we please see that?

encipher

I would love to but I have been all over the machine where it was installed looking for it and yes in hidden as well and cannot find it.

encipher

Last night I gave Plex a try and after having a great experience barring the colour scheme you cannot change I think I decided to give it a go for a while. Thank you for the help and for those who looked in. I really appreciate it.

Edited by encipher
To thank people.

38 minutes ago, encipher said:

I would love to but I have been all over the machine where it was installed looking for it and yes in hidden as well and cannot find it.

Been all over looking for what?

encipher

the ffmpeg log that ebr requested and you as well. I am sure it would have provided valuable information.

Log file menu choice right in the web admin panel.

You can view or download them there.