All Meta Data and posters gone after restart

topdavis

topdavis

If I have to restart my Windows PC or restart Emby, My meta data will be missing.  I have to go in and add the imdb information and click refresh metadata in order for the posters and backgrounds to come back for each individually missing show.  I have attached a screenshot of what it looks like after a reboot.

Any ideas why this happens everytime, but not to all the folders.  At least 35 out of 50...

Missing metadata.png

Edited by topdavis

@topdavis

I can do a remote session with you and try and get to the bottom of this strange problem. 

Please go to TeamViewer.com and down their app, install it then launch it.

You will see a UserId and one-time use password, Send me a PM with the ID & Password when you're available at the computer and I jump on with you.

Carlo

topdavis

Sorry for the delayed response.  I have been out of pocket for a moment with work.  Is this something we can look into sometime during the day EST on 7/30?

8 minutes ago, topdavis said:

Sorry for the delayed response.  I have been out of pocket for a moment with work.  Is this something we can look into sometime during the day EST on 7/30?

Of course!  Shoot me a PM tomorrow when you're ready and we'll jump on then or can schedule a time.  Do me a favor when you PM link back to this thread so I can refresh myself.

I'm EST as well and can probably help you anytime from 6am to 2am.

Carlo