No Artist Info on Synology

tonyjuliano

tonyjuliano

I have emby vers. 4.4.3.0 running on a Synology DS213j (latest firmware), but it refuses to update artist info on my music library.  Album info is fine, but no artist info - no text, no imagery, nothing.

This is strange because I'm running the same version on another music library that resides on a networked iMac, and everything there is fine.

Same settings on both installations, music brainz plugin uninstalled but AudioDB and Last.FM active.

tonyjuliano

Example?  I'll try my best...

The NAS is a new addition, and I installed emby on it via the instructions, then I copied all my music files (from the iMac) to the Synology (using the same folder structure) and let it scrape.

After a full 2 days, the album info was scraped and added properly, but the artist info is empty.  No description, no imagery, nothing.

And, I'll add again, this did not happen with the other install (iMac).  Over there, artist info was all populated.

Is there any other info you require?

Edited by tonyjuliano

tonyjuliano

Ok, More info...

If I disable all other metadata scrapers except AudioDB, I get nothing - nada.  So clearly the problem lies with the Synology NAs version of emby and the AudioDB.  It does nothing.

PenkethBoy

Make sure you have the latest audiodb plugin loaded

1.0.10.0 does not work

1.0.11.0 - now works again - this might be for the beta server only though