Browser View - Wasted Space (Next Up)

Heckler

A8HTPC

It's never going to be possible to please everyone.

Hence my idea on "customization", which would allow those other people not pleased by defaults, to modify the defaults easily and get it closer to how it works for them......and just realized this is for the browser....Im dumb

Edited by A8HTPC

Heckler

Hence my idea on "customization", which would allow those other people not pleased by defaults, to modify the defaults easily and get it closer to how it works for them......and just realized this is for the browser....Im dumb

If I understand correctly, the idea of theme plugins for the browser was mooted at some point... and LOL  

• 4 weeks later...
Heckler

A big thank you to the mediabrowser team for making this change in the latest release... I am very happy to see it looking like this once more.  :)

nextupwidth.JPG

AdrianW

I don't think they did change the layout at all - it still looks the same to me. I was getting five across previously and I'm still getting five across.

Your screenshot above is much wider than your screenshots on the first page, so MB is managing to put five thumbs across instead of the three you were getting when your browser was narrower. 

Heckler

@@AdrianW you are mistaken, the image I posted today shows a windowed browser (Chrome) on a screen res of 1920x1080, exactly the same as the windowed mode image posted previously with txt size at standard 100%.

If you go back to post one, you can clearly see that in a windowed mode that I had opened at roughly 2/3 screen width as the first image, and the second image is the same size as the pic above... as big as the browser will go in windowed mode.

As you can clearly see comparing both images, one only had 3 tiles across and it now has 5... Even when the window was maximised, it was only giving 4 tiles across.

Edited by Heckler