Constant pausing-TCL Android TV

theoldlr

theoldlr

Hi,

I have a new TCL Android TV. For the first week, the app was working great, now I can't get more than a minute of playback before it pauses. I've tried reinstalling the app.

Several other clients in the house have no issues with pausing wired or wireless (I'm not running more than 2 clients simultaneously, and if I am running 2, 1 of them is always theatre running on the server). This makes me think the server is running ok.

The media is direct playing. Quality setting is auto and always seems to default to 80Mbps. If I manually adjust the quality as low as possible without going below the video bitrate resulting in green screen (ie 10Mbps) it still pauses constantly. If I force transcoding and wait till transcoding  is 100% complete it still pauses constantly.

All other streaming services on the TV work fine, so it doesn't seem to be a connection issue to this client.

The only other thing I noticed that seems odd is that under the gear icon it always says playing in 720/60 despite some content being 1080. If anything I thought this

Brand new to Android TV emby app, how do I submit a log from there? Server Los also needed? What else can I try?

Thanks much in advance.