Plugins for users who "can't manage the server"

ZohaibS1011
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

ZohaibS1011

Hey,

I have two user profiles set up on my Emby server, running on Windows 10 Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.329). One is my main on where I manage all my server settings and watch on my laptop with, the other one is for my tv browser, where my younger siblings can watch as well as me. The TV account is set so it can't "manage the server" and when I log on to that account, there is no option for plugins. I have installed the trakt plugin on my main account and configured it for both accoutns from there. My questions is whether it will still sync for the account that "can't manage the server".

Thanks.

Go to menu item Users.  Click on the user then the Access tab.

channels.png

Happy2Play

Not a Trakt user, but I believe once the Trakt plugin is configured for each user the sync will just happen for each user per scheduled task.

• Like 1

• Solution

The admin will have to configure it for the end users. Allowing each user to do it themselves is something we're interested in for the future. 

ZohaibS1011
17 hours ago, cayars said:

Go to menu item Users.  Click on the user then the Access tab.

channels.png

Great. Thanks for yoru help and swift reply :)

• Like 1

ZohaibS1011
17 hours ago, Happy2Play said:

Not a Trakt user, but I believe once the Trakt plugin is configured for each user the sync will just happen for each user per scheduled task.

Yes, you are correct. I tried it on my second user profile and it worked. Thanks for your reply :)

ZohaibS1011
16 hours ago, Luke said:

The admin will have to configure it for the end users. Allowing each user to do it themselves is something we're interested in for the future. 

Yes, from my main account I managed to configure it for both users. You guys are doing a great job of looking at possible new features, keep it up :)