I have an Announcement

Cheesegeezer

Mostly drill collars and pipeline material actually pal! I used to fix sea harriers back in the day, that's how I got into NDT.

Anyway back on topic house looks cracking! Hope you don't get much snow tho or you might be needing one of those helicopters!!!

Sent by lumia 1020 & Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
Cheesegeezer

So my fellow MediaBrowsers,

The time is nigh, I will soon be leaving normal civilisation to move to the sticks.  I've booked the Satellite Internet to fitted beginning of October, so I will be very scarce until then.  I would like to continue to update you on our "little" project lol.  

See you all on the dark side :lol: 

Cheers :D

• Like 4

Cheesegeezer

Thanks guys.  Gonna be a lot of fun and a lot of work, but I can't wait to get started :D

• Like 2

Cheesegeezer

I'm thinking Grand Designs style project her Cheesegeezer :D

Congrats!

Cheers matey lol

Yeah i think it will be, but without all the suspense of whether the windows will turn up or not!! Hahaha

Latchmor

...without all the suspense of whether the windows will turn up or not...

7 or 8.1?

:P

• Like 1

Cheesegeezer

7 or 8.1?

:P

Waiting for 9 lol. Think that 9 will be like 7 was after the Vista disaster only this time they will sort out the crap of 8.1

• Like 1

Good luck with the new house.  Hope you can turn it into everything you've imagined.

We'll be here when you're re-connected.

• Like 1

Cheesegeezer

Good luck with the new house.  Hope you can turn it into everything you've imagined.

We'll be here when you're re-connected.

Haha, i think you'll cherish the piece and quiet lol :D, thank you for the kind words, defo i'm sure it will be, we already have half a ranch of horses, so sorting them out is more important than us, you know how it is!!

And we'll all be there once you've got the beers in :D

Exactly, we are up for the first MB conference at house Cheese, should be a good laugh, i dare say it should be june/july in scotland as the weather sucks, but still bring a brolly ;)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
Cheesegeezer

Well, I was halfway thru doing the kitchen and the boss(Mrs. Cheese) decided she wanted the snug room doing.  So I thought I'd share some pics with you all of the progress of the snug.  

The reason why the chasing isn't complete is I need to buy a new HDMI cable that is future proof so upgrading to a HDMI 2.0 cable.

Anyways here are the transformation pics for 2 days work.

http://imgur.com/a/N1itz

Edited by Cheesegeezer
  • Like 4

Cheesegeezer

And look at this for a view of the sun setting (no enhancements have been made to the image)

XT7cfit.jpg

• Like 2

Cheesegeezer

Nice work Mr Cheese.

Getting the TV up is a major priority :D

Too bloody right!!! I think the missus is more of a tech geek than me!!! lol

• Like 1

MrWebsmith

cheese... looks awesome.. once the hdmi cable is in just scrap/cleanup the edging on your wire run and cover with like a clear plexi or something... little nerdy modern twist..  ;)

• Like 1

Cheesegeezer

cheese... looks awesome.. once the hdmi cable is in just scrap/cleanup the edging on your wire run and cover with like a clear plexi or something... little nerdy modern twist..   ;)

Hahaha, sounds cool but don't think that will wash with Mrs Cheese

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Cheesegeezer

And finally the snug is complete (almost) - just waiting on the fireplace front and grill to arrive.  Have to say we're very pleased with how it's turned out.

Especially sitting under the Brooklyn Bridge every time we watch TV!! :lol:

http://imgur.com/a/xOaGZ

• Like 3

TolkienBard

And finally the snug is complete (almost) - just waiting on the fireplace front and grill to arrive.  Have to say we're very pleased with how it's turned out.

Especially sitting under the Brooklyn Bridge every time we watch TV!! :lol:

http://imgur.com/a/xOaGZ

I see that DiNovo Edge in there. I loved that keyboard. I really wish mine hadn't died less than 6 weeks after they stopped shipping them.