Version 3.0.5309.26857

Doctor Bob
Go to solution Solved by Happy2Play,

Doctor Bob

I updated to Version 3.0.5309.26857 today. All went well, the update was sucessful.

I went to edit some metadata in my library and discovered that the metadata editor is not there.

I use to access it via a pen link icon by the MEDIABROWSER logo at the upper left hand corner of the server page in my web browser.

Has this feature been removed or relocated? I can not fine it in the new version.

Cheers,

Doctor Bob

• Solution
Happy2Play

Jut hover over the box with the 3 lines in the top left and a slide out window will open,

• Like 1

LehighBri

I also just updated to the new server version too.  How do I "force" an update of the metadata for TV shows?  e.g. in the previous server version, my shows do not have metadata information for seasons.  In the new server version, that metadata information can now be pulled in.  But when I scan my library, the metadata isn't pulled in.

Is there a way to force a rescan or some other way to handle this?

GrotShot

I also just updated to the new server version too.  How do I "force" an update of the metadata for TV shows?  e.g. in the previous server version, my shows do not have metadata information for seasons.  In the new server version, that metadata information can now be pulled in.  But when I scan my library, the metadata isn't pulled in.

Is there a way to force a rescan or some other way to handle this?

I went into the web metadata editor, selected my TV Series on the left, clicked on Advanced Refresh on the right and chose to only add missing data. That then pulled in season data that wasn't previously there. 

LehighBri

I went into the web metadata editor, selected my TV Series on the left, clicked on Advanced Refresh on the right and chose to only add missing data. That then pulled in season data that wasn't previously there. 

OK great.  And do you have to do this for each and every TV series, or is there a way to do it for my entire TV library?

GrotShot

I did this at the top level of my TV series folder & it retrieved for all my series.

• Like 1

Doctor Bob

Jut hover over the box with the 3 lines in the top left and a slide out window will open,

Thank you for that, Happy2Play, all good now.