Some Genre Covers Keep Disappearing

theusedversion
Go to solution Solved by PenkethBoy,

theusedversion

I have custom genre covers that I have uploaded and with the last 3 genres that I created for my collection, the covers keep disappearing.  Any idea what the problem could be?  There are other genres that I created that don't have covers that disappear which you can see in the pic but the 3 that I am having problems with are the last 3 that I created. Any way that I can lock it? Or manually place the covers in a specific folder in case the images are going to the wrong location for some reason?

I can upload a log but I don't always check the genre section and probably haven't checked it in a month so I'm not sure when the images disappeared. This is probably the 5th time I have had to reupload them.  It's not a major issue or anything but would like to fix it if I can.

Untitled-1.jpg

theusedversion
7 minutes ago, PenkethBoy said:

See the second to last post on page 3

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/85196-library-main-dynamic-image-never-updates/

basically a bug introduced recently which can be fixed with a db edit - although not something everybody is comfortable with doing

Thanks.  I searched but I guess I wasn't using the right terms.  Since it's a known bug, I may just wait until it's fixed since it only happens on those 3 genres.  Thanks again for the reply.

Yes they're getting replaced by the dynamic images. It's something we'll need to look at. Thanks.