How much is it to 'unlock' the EMBY app on a UK Nvidia Shield please guys?

Gaz

Quick question please guys if you can help!

How much does it cost in UK Pounds to 'unlock' the EMBY app on a UK Nvidia Shield as opposed to paying for a 'Premiere' subscription?

I only have access to the Google Play Store and it states that EMBY and EMBY TV is 'Free' but I don't quite believe that!

I'd be ever so grateful if someone could please let me know.

Big thanks in advance :)

Hi.  I believe it is currently 4.59 + VAT of 20% but Google adjusts this with exchange rates so it does fluctuate.

If you go to the purchase page in the app, it should tell you exactly.

• Like 1

Thanks EBR, I don't own an Nvidia Shield yet so wanted to ask as I don't have access to see how much EMBY costs to buy on the device.

Is that cost just to 'unlock' it just allowing it to work on the one device or would that purchase also be registered to allow me to use it on other Android devices?

Thanks for your time and help with this mate, appreciated :)

Unlocking is tied to the app on a specific Google account.  So any device running that app under that same Google account would be unlocked.

You don't get any Premiere features though.

Emby Premiere Feature Matrix

• Like 1

Just want to stream my media from my PC in the office to the TV in the lounge, simple as that!

Thanks as always for your time, help and years of all-round awesomeness ebr - truly appreciated my friend :)

Edited by Gaz