CSS applied per-page?

tomnjerry74

tomnjerry74

Hello,

I currently use this custom css to hide Movie/TV names and years underneath poster cards:

[data-parentid="12345"] div.cardText.cardTextCentered.cardText-first {display: none;}
[data-parentid="12345"] div.cardText.cardTextCentered.cardText-secondary {display: none;}

While this method works, I would like to take it a step further and have it apply to the homepage only. So, when you click into the actual movie or tv collection, the information is displayed again and these user-based settings work accordingly:

Untitled.jpg.d8ffdc2375b30ad09db9100758e5f665.jpg

Is this possible? Or does this css only work universally?

Happy2Play

The issue is there are currently no longer page ids so the CSS somewhat becomes universal unless you can find a way to specifically target that area. 

So you would have to add a page id to home.html and reapply it with every update.

home.thumb.jpg.1a37566693cb546e885399d3c25f6d9f.jpg

#home div.cardText.cardTextCentered.cardText-first, #home div.cardText.cardTextCentered.cardText-secondary {display: none;}

• Thanks 1

Happy2Play

Update pure css

div.homeSectionsContainer div.cardText.cardTextCentered.cardText-first, div.homeSectionsContainer div.cardText.cardTextCentered.cardText-secondary {display: none;}

• Thanks 1

tomnjerry74
4 minutes ago, Happy2Play said:

Update pure css

Thanks so much for all the information. This seems to work well so I'll use it for now!