Movie/TV Show theme songs: Volume Indicator

JohnVee
Go to solution Solved by ebr,

JohnVee

Hi, whenever I enter a TV Show or Movie that has a theme song, the blue windows volume indicator always pops up in the upper right hand corner. It happens as soon as the theme music starts playing. Is there an option somewhere to disable that?

Edited by JohnVee

No.  That means your audio card is waking up.  Should only happen on the very first one after some inactivity.

JohnVee

Hi ebr, thanks for responding.

It happens every time I enter the details page, not just the first time. However, it does not display when starting a movie; even after being idol for a while. I only get the volume indicator pop up when a movie or tv theme starts. Also, after just trying it again now, I'm noticing the theme song does not stop playing after leaving the details page and navigating to another movie.

This is on the dev build of Classic using the Chocolate skin.

• Solution

Theme songs are governed by the plug-in so I'm not sure exactly what is going on there.  Maybe they are trying to turn down the volume a bit before playback.  In any case, if the volume is changing, WMC pops that up and I don't think there is anything that can be done about it.

You could ask in the specific theme songs thread over in the plug-ins forum.

• Like 1