Library display option request

Magsajo

Magsajo

Hello - 

I have created a library that displays using Thumb images rather than Primary (on purpose).  When browsing a single selection, there's a section titled "More Like This".  This section only displays Primary Images - I would like it to display Thumb images.  This library also displays People - which i prefer to display with Primary images.  I am requesting the "More Like This" section either:

- be modified to have a choice of image type displayed

OR

- for the "More Like This" section to follow the View settings  of the containing folder

...whichever is easiest to accomplish and doesn't affect the primary image display of People.   I am running ver 4.4.3.0 (qnap).   Thanks in advance and let me know if you need more explanation.  

Hi there, yes it's possible to allow for customization of this in future updates. thanks for the feedback.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Wanted to acknowledge that this feature request is in 4.5.4.0 for QNAP NAS.   👏 

Greatly appreciated - my library looks amazing!

it's not without a bit of work on my end.   I need to drill down into each item - which shows the item's pic with primary's poster resolution instead of thumbnail's.  After drilling into the picture (which only shows a thumbnail in this library setup) and backing out, the item displays as requested and retains - this was not the case prior to 4.5.0.4.   This process is taking a few days - but I'm happy to obsess over my library.  

if anything, i did lose the ability to jump to items alphabetically via keyboard - which I'm happy to lose if it means the library displays as I like.