Queued tv show not working correctly

andy.wegner@charter.net

andy.wegner@charter.net

Hi all, 

l’ll give some system info, Emby server (not premier version) running on synology nas, play back on fire stick running Emby. 

if I queue up 3 shows by selecting each from the drop down menu and add to queue. I can see the 3 shows in the queued menu. From inside the queued menu if I select the play all option the will not play.  If I select one of the show from inside the queued menu it plays just the episode. If I queue up 3 show from within the tv shows folder using the drop down menu, then return to the first queued episode and select play. All of the unwatched episodes will be added to the queue. 

So what am I doing wrong? Is the queue function only available in the premier version?

thank you for any help,

Andy

Hi.  I don't think this has been tested in a long time so we'll take a look.

In the meantime, you should be able to create a playlist to do the same thing.

Thanks.

andy.wegner@charter.net

I’ve found the option in the home screen play back options, to turn off adding all of the unwatched episodes. So that part is working as I would like. I still can not select play all in to queued menu. I have to go down to the line that says queued, select play from the drop down menu twice before the queue will start.