Old versions of emby for Android TV

Trufa2011

Trufa2011

Where can I find the previous versions of emby for Android TV?

I think trying an old version maybe if I can make my android TV work

Trufa2011

That doesn't work for me, and I'd like to try previous versions because I think that's why it doesn't work

Trufa2011

Incredible that I'm premiering and paying nobody can pass me some previous versions of emby for android tv to see if I can solve my connection problem

maegibbons
Incredible that I'm premiering and paying nobody can pass me some previous versions of emby for android tv to see if I can solve my connection problem
Why not answer luke's question as to what problems you are experiencing with the current version?

Krs

Mark

A 'like' is always appreciated!

Trufa2011

Because I have answered it many times, it does not connect me neither by IP, nor by user and password, nor by one connect, it was said that there was something blocking me, but I have nothing to block it, the kodi works perfectly for me, the DSVideo, the Qmedia, the DLNA, it works for me on an LG TV, it works for me on an android smartphone, but on this TCL 55EP660 TV it doesn't work, and I'm already going crazy

Hi. We don't maintain back versions of the app.  Your issue will not likely be solved by a different app version though.  It appears to be simple connectivity issue of some sort.  The app is "working" it just cannot connect to your server with the information you are providing.

We should continue to troubleshoot in your main topic instead of starting multiple discussions on the same thing.

Thanks.